sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: Happy Friday!



Previous Posts
· Happy Monday!
· They all end up doing Elvis
· More wardrobe meanderings
· Further wardrobe meanderings
· Should strapless be scary?
· Happy Saturday!
· Wardrobe meanderings
· Someday, your prints will come; other wardrobe tho...
· J.Crew Boatneck Painter Tee review
· Odds and sods, part 7

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


Happy Friday!
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Friday, April 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM (Pacific)


Hermmm...the week went by quickly, eh?



Thought this was interesting.


strappy black sandals

I tried these shoes...was rather disappointed. Had been going for an Alcoa Building effect:


alcoa building

Dunno, something architectural, line-wise. But the shoes were not really comfortable on my feet. The girder effect was okay; perhaps not as spectacular as I'd hoped. Shoes have to be comfortable. I've decided to return them.

On a cheerier note...


anchor print skirt

I like this skirt. It's an odd piece to own; a touch too long to be fashionable, though I like the high-waisted effect. What sold me was the anchor and rope pattern:


anchor print skirt detail

When did I last see such a design? thirty years ago? Were I not a total 'tard with a sewing machine, this skirt is the fanciful item I'd make myself. Some day I do intend to take up sewing. It makes too much sense not to.

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »