sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: Y'know, I had this really interesting experience with an include, today.



Previous Posts
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 21
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 20
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 19
· Week in review
· phooey
· Duck!
· Summer Soles Fragrant Footings review
· What to wear today?
· Purple and brown
· Hey, I want to try these...

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


Y'know, I had this really interesting experience with an include, today.
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 12:01 AM (Pacific)


ootd

An include that includes other includes? You're better off with an absolute URL.

On the other hand.... Here is the most conservative look I ever do, and it came about in part because what I'd wanted to wear had sailed off the clothesline during the night. That alone would not faze me, but it'd flown into a saucer of water, and it had a spider on it, and some sticky seedpods... Too much for the beginning of the week.

Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie in Dark Charcoal
Top: J.Crew Jackie Shell in Pearl
Skirt: gift from husband
Shoes: Cole Haan

Here's my foray into nude micronet stockings. I'm likely the last person in the U.S. to try these, they were on my wishlist for months, but I finally got around to getting some. I really like them; they're trendier and cooler-feeling than regular stockings, and dressier than no stockings. The thing is to get some with a fine net, so they don't look too netty.


aristoc footsies

Aristoc Cotton Rich No Show Footsies, revisited

While I was at it, I got some of these in the Medium-Large size. I have a size 8 foot, so there ya go...these did fit—unlike Small-Medium, which slipped off my heels.

I prefer these to the K.Bell footsies, if only because they're thinner. K.Bell's stay put a bit better, but feel less comfortable inside shoes with which you don't normally wear even thin socks.

The Medium-Large just fits, though, I'm not sure they would work with larger-than-average-sized feet.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »