Life of Colleen: Cetaphil Sunscreen SPF 50
Cetaphil Sunscreen SPF 50
posted by Colleen Shirazi
Friday, January 23, 2009
at 12:01 AM (Pacific)
Here's the press release:
Cetaphil®, the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand of cleansers and moisturizers, introduces a facial moisturizer that provides broad spectrum UV protection all year round. This lightweight, non-greasy formula provides daily sun protection, while moisturizing the skin. Finally, a breakthrough product that goes beyond moisturizing, to provide the highest SPF available for a moisturizer specifically formulated for the face.
* Provides broad spectrum SPF protection with an optimum blend of 5 filters
* Shields against UVA/UVB with micronized Titanium Dioxide
* Nourishes and hydrates the skin to avoid evaporation
* Absorbs quickly and leaves no filmy white residue
* Cosmetically elegant and non-greasy lightweight formula that provides daily sun protection
* Fragrance-free and non-irritating (suitable for sensitive skin)
* Non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
Availability: Cetaphil® UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 is available in a 1.7 oz. tube at Walgreens.com, CVS.com, major retail, grocery and drug stores nationwide.
Cetaphil Skin Care Club:
O-tay, I haven't tried this, and have no particular inclination to do so. But, I posted it here because people who hate sunscreen might find it palatable.
« Newer Posts
Older Posts »