Life of Colleen: Bremerton, WA
posted by Colleen Shirazi
Monday, August 9, 2010
at 12:01 AM (Pacific)
We didn't get to spend much time here, because we were taking the ferry to Seattle. It's well worth doing that (okay, we never did when we were living in the Puget Sound area). It's quite beautiful, particularly since we lucked out on the weather this year.
This is the sail of the decommissioned submarine USS Parche--the most decorated ship in U.S. Navy history.
My OOTD (all J.Crew):
* Tissue tee in a light lavender. Forget the name...silk-pocket tee? It features a small, rather non-functioning silk pocket, and layers of silk around the neckline. A totally handy shirt, since the silk makes it formal enough for work (business casual).
I've come to think of purple, particularly lavender, as its own "neutral" (much as I do olive green or navy blue).
* Same old Jackie cardigan in Pearl
* Nico skirt in Black Blossom
* Same old Cydwoq sandals (worn here before)
* J.Crew art tee of some sort (smoky purple with silver beads)
* Red cargo shorts ?
* olive green tee shirt
* school uniform pants
Labels: cydwoq, jcrew, ootd, weekend wardrobe
« Newer Posts
Older Posts »