sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: B.ella Codori Crochet Tights review



Previous Posts
· Jewelry meanderings
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 15
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 14
· Random wardrobe meanderings part 12.51*
· Happy Friday!
· Polyvore-ish
· Strike a pose...
· Finding this oddly mesmerizing...
· What color is the J.Crew Cotton Pimm Fatigue skirt?
· How do Sundance Catalog clothing sizes run?

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


B.ella Codori Crochet Tights review
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM (Pacific)


b.ella codori crochet tights in ivory
image courtesy sockdreams.com

I tried these out today...the ivory ones, in size "tall."

Ah...the perfect environment, today, because we had one of our signature "arctic in the morning, sweating by afternoon" days. I was wondering if these tights, which are 70% cotton, would prove sufficiently warm/cool.

Hermmm...for that purpose, they definitely worked. The look is kind of interesting. It's more casual than I'd normally do, the first four days of the week, yet I found it integrated pretty well with my regular clothes. I found my grey micronet stockings looked far more corporate. Yet, so what. The key to business casual is to balance out looking nice and professional, with being comfortable and not having to stress too much about drycleaning and ironing.

The ivory shade (again, it's yellower/more cream than in the image) made my legs look a bit plump...I'll guess the darker shades would be more minimizing, or less maximizing? Hm. It's not something that bothers me, just fyi (for thin legs it might be beneficial).

Sockdreams.com didn't mention, but the toes are solidly knit rather than lacy--important, since you don't want your toes ripping holes there.

All in all, I'm pleased with these. I hope they launder well (my other Italian-made legwear has, so far).

Labels: ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »