sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: He sure is acquired a cool and inspired sorta jazz when he walk



Previous Posts
· Never away from my chimerical work room...
· And all the rest is by the way
· Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite*
· At the beginning of the project, is when you know ...
· Happy Friday! ...a song which needs no introduction:
· Random bag lust
· I'm not looking for a countermand, dear. I'm looki...
· Happy New Year-ish!
· Talking snow! I love new things.
· a.out*

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


He sure is acquired a cool and inspired sorta jazz when he walk
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Cardigan: J.Crew
Shirt: J.Crew
Skirt: gifted
Nude fishnets
Shoes: old

Haven't worn these shoes in about a year. Felt a bit ethereal on my feet, and not only because they are amongst the few bona fide heels I own. They reminded me suddenly of vintage pumps I'd worn at age fourteen or fifteen. Vintage was so easy to find, in 1970's-1980's Virginia—I'm not even sure we called it vintage?

This is the Perfect shirt in two-color gingham, Thomas Mason fabric shirt ("Light Jade"). Mmm...I bought it on sale. Would I have paid fp? nah, probably not. Yet it is blue-green gingham gorgeousness. For all the copy about it being more fitted than the regular Perfect shirts, I do not find it so. In fact it seems a bit bigger than my regular Perfect shirt size (not enough so's I'd have to size down).

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »