sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: Never away from my chimerical work room...



Previous Posts
· And all the rest is by the way
· Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite*
· At the beginning of the project, is when you know ...
· Happy Friday! ...a song which needs no introduction:
· Random bag lust
· I'm not looking for a countermand, dear. I'm looki...
· Happy New Year-ish!
· Talking snow! I love new things.
· a.out*
· She was just a wish*

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


Never away from my chimerical work room...
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Cardigan: Sundance Catalog
Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Cole Haan

Wah! You cannot see my swanky earrings (right-hand side):

handmade earrings

(Sundry prehnite, peridot and tourmaline stones.)

The pic was from last Thursday, when I officially retired tights and boots for the season, donned a light green shirt, the aforementioned green earrings, and an updo.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »