sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: OOTD and a bit o' kpop



Previous Posts
· Welcome to 2012!
· Last post of the year
· J.Crew new arrivals thoughts
· I did something a bit unusual for me...I got this ...
· lol! No, I've no intention of replicating this loo...
· Soapwalla Kitchen deodorant cream review
· Happy Sunday!
· Peruvian Connection reviews
· Freedom is not free
· J.Crew Camden leather brogues - review

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


OOTD and a bit o' kpop
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Cardigan: gifted
Top: C&C California
Necklace: made by me
Skirt: Stewart+Brown
black tights
Shoes: J.Crew Camden brogues

Here's an old pic of the necklace (there's a golden flower either side of the clasp, not just the one):

handmade necklace


I remember making this piece; it was fun, since the challenge was getting the whole "two strands into one" to fall naturally. I haven't made much jewelry lately...the last piece I did was designed around an unusual cut of smoky quartz. I'll have to photograph it some time (it's nice for fall/winter).

Listening to:


T-ara, "Roly-Poly in Copacabana "

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »