sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: I can't tell you what's on my mind.*



Previous Posts
· Lipstick thoughts
· Idle dreams (the best kind)
· A Daisy Buchanan moment
· Happy Monday!
· Notes on J.Crew Lace-over tank
· OOTD; listening to...
· Kinda like Picasso's day job was making shirts.
· It never rains in California...
· OOTD; notes on J.Crew Eyelet Embroidered Tank
· Bibico: fair trade temptation!

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


I can't tell you what's on my mind.*
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 6:47 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Top: J.Crew Jackie shell in Hyacinth
Taupe Cardigan: J.Jill kimono sleeve
Necklace: made by me
Skirt: gifted
Dark brown fishnets
Shoes: Cydwoq Category

Same necklace here:

double strand freshwater pearl necklace

This outfit cried out for a longer strand of pearls, which I don't own. I have it in mind to make one though; it should be pearls of about the same size as in the above piece, a single strand knotted on silk (easier than it sounds). Hm....

*Me: I can't tell you what's on my mind. You already thought I was hitting on you, before.
Prince/Knight (aghast, but fake-aghast): I didn't think that.
Me: Yes, you did. You totally thought I was hitting on you. You know, if I'd wanted to hit on you, I would have done a much better job of it.


—from "A Romantic Trip to Fry's"

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »