sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: J.Crew Lace-stripe tissue tee



Previous Posts
· I can't tell you what's on my mind.*
· Lipstick thoughts
· Idle dreams (the best kind)
· A Daisy Buchanan moment
· Happy Monday!
· Notes on J.Crew Lace-over tank
· OOTD; listening to...
· Kinda like Picasso's day job was making shirts.
· It never rains in California...
· OOTD; notes on J.Crew Eyelet Embroidered Tank

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


J.Crew Lace-stripe tissue tee
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 7:52 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Top: J.Crew Lace-stripe tissue tee in Buff
Grey cardigan: J.Jill kimono sleeve
Skirt: gifted (denim)
Shoes: Cole Haan
Earrings: gold hoops (okay you can't see them, but they went well with the pink)

Ah! finally almost hot today. I wasn't planning on bringing out the lace-stripe tee until later on in the season...and I doubt this was the most stylin' way to style it...as you can see, I got a loose-fitting size. Normally I tuck my shirt in, but it looked awkward with this skirt, which is a bit high-waisted. (Possibly it would look awkward tucked in with anything; don't know yet.)

But, love the light pink color, pretty lace, scoopy neckline and tissue-weight cotton: all quite cool-feeling. I've dithered about getting the "Soft Dove" version:

j.crew lace-stripe tissue tee in soft dove
J.Crew Lace-stripe tissue tee in Soft Dove

...but, eh. Perhaps had it been blue, or ivory-colored, or écru...

Kindly allow me to gripe again: I really think the 'Crew should carry all of the colors of a given item at the b & m stores. I saw (and tried on) Dark Navy and Olive Tree—both pretty, but less striking than Buff (the lace being less visible), but could not find Soft Dove anywhere.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »