sidebar pic
sidebar pic




Powered by Blogger
 

Life of Colleen: Something in your eyes is making such a fool of me*



Previous Posts
· J.Crew Lace-stripe tissue tee
· I can't tell you what's on my mind.*
· Lipstick thoughts
· Idle dreams (the best kind)
· A Daisy Buchanan moment
· Happy Monday!
· Notes on J.Crew Lace-over tank
· OOTD; listening to...
· Kinda like Picasso's day job was making shirts.
· It never rains in California...

OOTD pics
Work wardrobe pics
Weekend wardrobe pics

Archives

independent fashion bloggers
What do programmers actually wear? Work wardrobe thoughts for a profession with no dress code, plus fashion, product reviews, et cetera.
Current blog
Profile
Contact
More product reviews
Children's art
 Subscribe in a reader

Search only this blog:


Google Custom Search

Other Wardrobe/Fashion Blogs & Sites
The Sartorialist
Fashion For Nerds
That's Chic
keiko lynn
respect the shoes
District of Chic
That Damn Green Dress
Bulo Shoes blog
Chictopia

J.Crew-Oriented Blogs
Gigi's Gone Shopping
J. Crew Aficionada
A Bigger Closet
Modestly Styled. Modestly Me.
My closet, my baby and I
770 Behind The Line (the (un)official J.Crew blog)

Makeup Blogs & Sites
Natural Kath
Makeup & Beauty Blog
Temptalia
Cosmetic Candy
Rouge Deluxe
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere
Front Row Beauty (some fashion as well)
iCompact


Something in your eyes is making such a fool of me*
posted by Colleen Shirazi on Friday, April 1, 2011 at 7:38 PM (Pacific)


ootd

Top: Urban Outfitters Ecote Delicate Embroidered Tee
Skirt: J.Jill olive silk (also worn here)
Nude fishnets
Shoes: Cydwoq Category
Earrings: made by me (peridot, prehnite and tourmaline)

handmade green earrings

This is yesterday's ootd, and I hesitated to post it as I had major eyestrain and was tired. But then I thought, is this not a programmer's blog? Is there a programmer in existence who doesn't get eyestrain and never is tired? I liked the outfit, anyway.

I've been working on integrating two entirely separate programs (both mine—the Summer Sessions student portal, and their local version of the campus add/drop/change grading option/change unit value/switch secondary/do everything but cook your lunch program) into what will appear to be one seamless application. It's a bit tricky, since I developed them separately, from discrete concepts.


ootd

Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie in Pearl

ootd

Top: cropped eyelet, by Lush
Earrings: made by me
Skirt: Tulle (also worn here)
Grey fishnets
Shoes: Cole Haan

I posted about this top a while back and got to wear it today. I don't have a pic of the earrings, but they're silver chains with drops of aquamarine and green amethyst—designed to evoke falling rain.

* Madonna - Borderline (1983)

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)



« Newer Posts | Older Posts »